RULES & REGULATIONS
Export Furniture Exhibition (EFE) is a trade (business-to-business) event and condition of entry apply.
- The exhibition is open to professionals, trade and business visitors only during trade days.
- Admission is free for TRADE but by invitation and business card registration.
- The general public will be allowed free admission, 0930am hours to 1800 hours. Registration is required during public day.
- Minors 18 years old and below will NOT be allowed admission.
- All visitors must be attired in casual business attire.
- Bermudas, shorts, slippers and singlet are NOT allowed.
- The organiser reserved the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed.
- All types of digital gadget: Smart Phone, cameras, video cameras or any recording devices are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated.
- Outside food and beverage is not allowed in the exhibition halls.